Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Do I Need this...???

Yup
this is really a troublesome question....
Should i do this or not. As i know myself i am not at all a good reader... not an indepth reader as well.
Generally i read fictions... I read fictions because of the urge to 'hear' a new story. i read because sometimes i cannot do anything else. I read because sometimes i cannot stop reading...

There you are some days i feel like cannot stop reading. Some times this comes in the midst of an exam season, some times when i have to submit a presentation in a two or three days time... and even at times in the middle of the final preparation of a research paper...
Then i will have to buy books. I dont usually walk intoa a library. (Dont know why) earlier it was like anything will do... i am just thirsty that is it... but any how, when i get this feeling clinches me... usually i will be having a book left out in my cupboard unread, because i lost the interest in reading at the end of the same feeling last time...
and you know this is the best part with this deal... the interest will go as it came in a 2 weeks time. Again i will be back in the same old routines of life... :(
mmm....... well any way i am just starting it... lemme express the way i looked at a book...
this is not at all a book review. this is just what i personally felt when i read a book.

No comments: